White Space Creative Ltd is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement, and for the purpose it was intended.
White Space Creative Ltd's registered address is Lake House, Market Hill, Royston, SG8 5JN. Our company registration number in the UK is 052887981.
How do we keep your data secure?
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
What information do we collect about you?
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- The information you provide us with when completing a form on our website or by corresponding with us via email or by phone.
- This information may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number.
What is the legal basis for processing the data?
We may process your personal data to:
- Engage in business with you for fulfil a contractual obligation.
- If required by law (eg; if a court order is submitted to share data with law enforcement agencies or a court of law).
- Pursue our legitimate interests in such a way as might be reasonably expected as part of running our business.
What rights does the data subject have?
You have the right to:
- Ask for a copy of your personal data held by White Space Creative at any time.
- Request that we update any information which may be incorrect.
- Request that we stop using your data for marketing purposes.
- Request that we stop processing any data where your previously given us consent to process
For any of these reasons, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at:
White Space Creative, Unit 23 Greenfield, Orchard Road Industrial Estate, Royston, SG8 5HN.
How do you raise a complaint?
If for any reason you believe that your data and not been protected appropriately or handled correctly, or if you are unhappy with our responses to your requests regarding the use of your personal data, you may contact the Information Commissioner's Office at ico.org.uk/concerns.